- Get as much off as you can by blotting (but be sure not to apply pressure or grind the chocolate further into the fibres).
- Run cold water over the back of the stained fabric. If you can't take the clothing off or access a tap, saturate the stain.
- Rub some laundry detergent (or if push comes to shove, washing up liquid) into the stain.
- When you're at home, soak the stain in cold water for 15 minutes, gently rubbing every now and then. Try and get rid of the majority of the stain this way.
- Use your favorite laundry detergent to give it a regular wash (hint, ours is English...), and the stain should be gone! Be sure to check the stain is completely gone before you tumble-dry or iron the garment. If not, repeat the above steps.
PS - Hungry for chocolate? We've got the good stuff here.