The 5 Things You Need for a British Christmas
- An Advent Calendar. You have to keep track of the date somehow!
- Crackers. And not the ones for cheese.
- Pudding. (HINT: the Christmas kind)
- Selection Boxes. Because the best way to show someone you love them is chocolate.
- Sweetie Tins. Yes, we know you can get these sweets at any time during the year, but at Christmas the packaging is prettier (and the quantities are larger). Perfect.
In response to:
“Im looking for make-it-yourself Christmas crackers – can you get these?
1. Use an empty toilet paper roll core to protect the contents.
2. Fill and wrap roll with Chrismas wrapping paper leaving about 4 inches of excess paper at either end.
3. Use string ribbon to tie the ends near the roll.
That’s it, but the ones you buy from British Food Supplies, when available, will be more professional and add more element of surprise.
Im looking for make-it-yourself Christmas crackers – can you get these?